Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a tax that may replace varied taxes like Central Excise Duty, Service Tax, State excise tax, and price other Taxes levied by completely different states.
The implementation of products and Services Tax goes to possess substantial impact on the business also as value to consumers relying upon the structure of the business, location and client. Let’s learn about registration of any company over Bangalore area. In Bangalore, registration process of a start-up company is more over done through online. Ways to company registration in Bangalore
- Application form process
- Paperless process
- Connect with CA
In application form process you must fill the required company details and in paperless process you must make online payment through cards, net banking for the company registration process.
Companies are eligible to register with the following Departments
Information Technology/Information Technology Enabled Services, Biotechnology, Electronic System Design and Manufacturing, Animation, Gaming and Visual Effects and Comics.
Steps for company registration in Bangalore:
- Legal entity with administrators and Shareholders to be selected
- Proper necessary documents of the administrators to provided
- Digital signatures with USB Tokens of the administrators
- The Name of a corporation with MCA and Trademark Search to be selected
- Preparation of rules of the corporate policy
Apply for the applicable tax registration, Permanent account number and Tax deduction account number via Proper selection of banking and Maintenance & filings to the ROC Bangalore
Types of company registration in Bangalore:
- Private limited company
- Limited liability company registration
- One person company registration
- Public limited company registration
Gst registration in Karnataka can be done though GST Portal. You can get access of GST Portal from here by the following:
Before the enrolling process for GST registration in Karnataka via GST system portal, you should ensure to have the following
Necessary information and document required for GST enrolment.
- ID and password received from VAT authority
- Valid email address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC code
Necessary Company documentation are discussed below
- PAN card of the respective company
- Registration Certificate of the company
- Memorandum of Association
- Bank Statement copy
- Declaration to comply with the provisions
- Copy of Board resolution
- Company Director’s document
- PAN and ID proof of directors
Company Registered Office documents like Copy of electricity bill/landline bill, water Bill,No objection certificate of the owner and Rent agreement.